1. We believe in the verbal plenary inspiration of the accepted canon of Scriptures as originally given. The Scriptures are infallible, inerrant, and the sole and final authority for all matters of faith and conduct. (2 Timothy 3:16; 1 Corinthians 2:1)
2. We believe in the Eternal Godhead who has revealed Himself as One God existing in Three Persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, distinguishable but indivisible. (Matthew 23:19; 2 Cor 13:14)
3. We believe in the creation, test and fall of man as recorded in Genesis; his total spiritual depravity and inability to attain to Divine righteousness. (Romans 5:12, 18)
4. We believe in God as the Creator. We believe that God created man and that He created them male and female. As such He created them different so as to complement and complete each other. God instituted monogamous marriage between male and female as the foundation of the family, the basic structure of human society. (Gen. 1:1-25; 1:26-27; 2:21-25; Ro. 1:18-32)
5. We believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, the Savior of men, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, totally God and totally Man. (Luke 1:26-35; John 1:14-18; Isaiah 7:14; 9:6)
6. We believe Christ died for our sins, was buried and rose again the third day, and personally appeared unto His disciples. (1 Corinthians 15:1-4; Romans 4:25)
7. We believe in the bodily ascension of Jesus to heaven, His exaltation, and personal, literal and bodily coming again the second time for His Bride. (John 14:2, 3; I Thessalonians 4:13-18)
8. We believe that man by transgression fell from a state of righteousness and holiness in which he was first created, into total spiritual depravity, a state of death in trespasses and sins in which he is held as a slave of sin and an enemy of God, being unable to attain divine righteousness by his own efforts, but must be redeemed and delivered by the power of the gospel of Grace. That, "by grace are ye saved through faith and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not by works lest any man should boast." (Ephesians 2:8-9; Romans 5:12-21; 1 Corinthians 15:1-4)
9. We believe that faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ produces the work of justification in the believer. Through faith in the shed blood of Christ, he is justified and made a partaker in the death of Christ. (Romans 5:1,9; Luke 22:20)
10. We believe that repentance is a gift from God. Repentance is dependent upon the convicting action of the Holy Spirit in the lives of sinners and believers. The conviction of the Holy Spirit, which often accompanies the preaching of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, will result in the revelation of the sinfulness of self, which leads to Godly sorrow. Godly sorrow produces repentance, which creates the desire to turn away from sin and selfishness. Repentance is a total change of heart, mind, attitude, emotions, will, action and lifestyle flowing from the turmoil and sorrow of the Holy Spirit’s conviction of sin. (II Corinthians 7:7-11; Psalms 51; Acts 11:18; 2 Timothy 2:25; Genesis 6:3; Romans 1:18-32; Matthew 9:12-13.)
11. We believe in water baptism by immersion in the Name of the Eternal Godhead in order to fulfill the command of the Lord Jesus Christ. (Matthew 28:19; Acts 2:34-36; 19:1-6)
12. We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit as a real experience at or subsequent to salvation, so that we might be empowered as a witness of the gospel of Jesus Christ. (Acts 1:8; 2:1-4; 8:14-17; 10:44-46; Galatians 3:14-15)
13. We believe in the operation of the Gifts of the Spirit as enumerated in 1 Corinthians 12-14, as manifested in the Early Church.
14. We believe in the table of the Lord, commonly called the Communion or the Lord’s Supper, is a symbolic representation of the atoning blood and body of Christ for believers. (1 Corinthians 11:28-32; Matthew 26:26-28)
15. We believe in the reality and personality of the Devil and eternal judgment for the Devil and his angels. (Matthew 25:41; Revelation 20:14,15)
16. We believe in eternal life for believers (John 5:24; 3:16), and eternal punishment for the unbelievers. (Mark 9:43-48; 2 Thessalonians 1:9; Revelation 20:10-15)
17. We believe that matrimony is a holy monogamous marriage between one man and one woman. This means that man and woman are two distinct genders willed by God their Creator in their respective beings, which reflect the image and nature of God.
18. We believe in the local church as a place where believers gather together for edification, teaching from the Word of God, and ministry to and through each other according to their spiritual gift. The local church provides identity to its members as well as encouragement, interdependence, fellowship, correction, and discipline.