Wednesday March 25th
Family Time, make a meal together and while spending time, talk about those things that would be edifying and encouraging to the family. Laugh at life’s quirks, things don’t always go as planned express how you adjusted to life’s twists and turns.
6:35 p.m. Together begin praying for these things. Giving everyone in the family an opportunity to pray. Agree together as hundreds of other people are agreeing with you.
Prayers of Thanksgiving
Matthew 6:9, “Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name…”
Begin to lift of the various names attributed in scripture to the Lord.
- The Word John 1:1
- Prince of Peace Isaiah 9:6
- Savior John 4: 42
- Rock I Corinthians 10:4
- Living Water John 4:10
- Holy One Mark 1:24
- Lord of lords I Timothy 6:15
- Messiah Daniel 9:25
- Light of the World John 8:12
- Redeemer Job 19:25
Prayers of Faith
- Healing those that have the Corona Virus
- Healing the hearts of people that do not believe Jesus is Lord
- Bring Revival to our Nation
- Gospel Explosion in our Community, people drawn to community
Prayer for our Community
- Fear and Worry over what our nation is facing due to the Covid-19
- Jobs, financial challenges
- People loving people
Closing Prayer of Praise
Praise him, for he is good and he is worthy of our praise.