Wednesday “Family Dynamics”
“4 Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant 5 or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; 6 it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. 7 Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.” I Corinthians 13:4-7
What an amazing passage of scripture, this challenge is to all of us who love somebody. Love is a powerful expression, that is so much more than words. Let this type of love flourish in your marriage, with your children and with your friends. Remember Love never fails!
- Healthy loving relationships in marriage
- Discover how to express love to your kids and to your parents
- Let the Love of Christ motivate us to love others
- Husbands and Wives discovering their love for each other
- Restoring love in our relationships
- Loving our Neighbor
- Knowing the Love of God for YOU
- Love without strings, without hesitation and without prejudice
Where there is love, there is forgiveness, there is healing, there is restoration and there is hope.
When God first loved us, he loved us with a complete love. There wasn’t anything lacking in his expression of loving us. You are loved by God Himself, let his love be on display as you love your family.
Don’t let the world around you define what love is. Let the truth of the Bible be our foundation and our expression.
Remember this, “We love because he first loved us.” 1 John 4:19
Lord hear our prayers!
Warren and Team